Pennsylvania Babies

Do you know of somewhere to walk with paved trails?

My husband is going away ALL weekend and I'm trying to keep things busy for me and J.  Does anyone know of any parks that have paved trails to walk on?  I'd rather not just walk around a track and I'd like to use the stroller.  I live in Northern York county so anywhere within 20 minutes would be best.  Thanks!

Re: Do you know of somewhere to walk with paved trails?

• York Township and John Rudy both have paved trails.  I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them right now.
  • Pinchot Park has paved trails at the day use areas and gravel trails on the Conewago Day use area.....
    BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • If you want to drive to HBG (not sure how far that would be for you), the river walk and City Island are always nice to walk. Also, you could check out the Capital Area Greenbelt (caga.org). Have fun :-)
  • imagemincemo:
    If you want to drive to HBG (not sure how far that would be for you), the river walk and City Island are always nice to walk. Also, you could check out the Capital Area Greenbelt (caga.org). Have fun :-)

YES!  I forgot about the river and City Island!  Thank you!!! 

Thanks everyone for the suggestions :)

• Italian Lake has paved walkways.
  • No suggestions but give me a call if you need anything.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No suggestions, but just wanted to say your little guy looks so adorable in his picture! Have fun walking.

• imageEmmy323:

No suggestions, but just wanted to say your little guy looks so adorable in his picture! Have fun walking.

Haha thanks!  The picture makes me laugh every time!

And thanks Christina!!  Hopefully we'll survive :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"