recommend your nursing cover — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

recommend your nursing cover

I've been searching for a nursing cover to use when NIP. I'm sick of struggling with a blanket. The one I purchased is too short and I hate any. Any recos?

TIA

Re: recommend your nursing cover

• I like my Bebe Au Lait and they come in really pretty patterns and are a nice cotton - not cheapy polyester. I'm short so maybe my comments on length are less relevant, but I've never had a problem with it not covering me up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • image emack:
    I like my Bebe Au Lait and they come in really pretty patterns and are a nice cotton - not cheapy polyester. I'm short so maybe my comments on length are less relevant, but I've never had a problem with it not covering me up.

this

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    m/c July 2007
    Patrick born August 2008
    TTC #2 since March 2009
    m/c April 2009
    Ectopic September 2009
    m/c December 2009
    m/c January 2010
    m/c March 2010
    m/c May 2010
    m/c August 2010
    diagnosed with thyroid disease, clotting disorder
    BFP 3rd iui April 2011
    m/c April 2011
    Started ivf June 2011, ER 8/19, 9 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 embryos transfered 8/22
    BFP 8/28
    BabyName Ticker
  • I loved my Bebe Au Lait nursing cover, aka the hooter hider.  Loved the pocket on the inside and the cute patterns.  DD did try to figure out the last few times we used it how to uncover herself, but she's really wiggly.  When she was really little it worked great.
  • JKM416JKM416 member
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Comments
    I haven't used it yet, so I can't comment on the quality / usefulness, but I bought one from ChicMamaCovers on Etsy.  I liked the variety of prints so I could get something bold and bright or more subtle (didn't scream "nursing cover").  If you do a search on Etsy, you'll find a lot of options.  Most sellers list the measurements, so you could measure the one you have now and find something bigger.  Or you could probably work with a seller to have one specially made.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards