Working Moms

I left ALL of my milk out

This is the second time I've done this. I left an entire day's milk out in it's little lunch cooler ALL night. Almost 16 ounces of milk. The first time I did it, I was able to use it still because the house wasn't warm and it smelled fine. I can't believe I did it again. On the days I go into the office, I pick up DS at MIL's and then we eat dinner there. I don't get home until 9pm. I smelled the milk and while the cooler was still cool, I'm afraid the milk might be spoiled because it was so hot here last night. I feel like I forget EVERYTHING. Where has my mind gone. I'm so upset right now I could cry.

Re: I left ALL of my milk out

• That sucks, it happens to all of us. I am looking for my mind as we speak, its been missing for almost 5 months now, Big Smile
  • similar thing happened to me sat- it is so upsetting, i agree
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • That sucks. I hate when I do stuff like that. The only recommendations I have, is that I keep a list of everything I have to do - even minute stuff - when I get home and I'd put that on it. I am really sorry though - I hate when I spill even an ounce.
  • imagemclaugaa:
    That sucks, it happens to all of us.?I am looking for my mind as we speak, its been missing for almost 5 months now, Big Smile

Ditto, except I'm at almost 6 months. ?It's horribly lame, but I forget EVERYTHING. ?Within moments of a thought, it's gone.

Sigh.?

• That happened to me last week.  I was sooo disappointed in myself!  These things happen to busy moms every now and again.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• it happened to me too, it sucks!
  • Man, that stinks!!  WE have indeed all done that. The first time i had a major pump, I got so excited that i accidentally knocked the milk bottles over on my kitchen counter.  Not only was i upset, but i had a HUGE mess to cleanup!  No worries.  We've all done it. It still is frustrating though!  Hang in there.Big Smile
  • I have totally done it.  I don't pump, so formula = money to hubby and he was pissed.  Oh well, he had to get evr it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"