Houston Babies
Options

Bday Party Food/Cake Help

How many pieces of pizza would you plan per adult?

Would you stick to the basics - pepperoni or cheese or branch out?

Would you do 2 smaller cakes that feed 48 each or go for the giant one that feeds 90?

imageimage
Pics by Fleurish Imagery

Re: Bday Party Food/Cake Help

• Options
    How many are you planning on for the party? We are planning to stick with pepperoni, cheese and ham.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'd do 1/2 cheese or cheese/pepperoni and then maybe a supreme, meat lovers, veggie lovers.  you can't go wrong with cheese or cheese/pepperoni.

also -- what about 1/2 sheet cake and then cupcakes??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Current count is 41 kids and 40 adults.  Party is 2 weeks out.
    imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options
    PAGASPAGAS member
    I would get whatever cake is cheaper and go with just cheese or pepperoni with pizza.  What size pizzas?  I would ask the pizza store what they rec.
    Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • Options

It is NY Pizzeria and there are 12 slices in each pizza. 

It is a $10 difference between 1 big cake and 2 small cakes.  I am considering just getting those giant Costco cupcakes.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options
    I like the cupcake idea because you don't have to cut anything - just serve.

• Options

I would probably count on 2 slices per person, and I would stick with maybe cheese and pepperoni, just to make it easier on y'all.

Cake...hmmm.  I would probably go with two smaller cakes and maybe get two different flavors?  A chocolate and a yellow/white?  That way there's more variety. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    2 pieces per person is good. And personally as a pepperoni hater, I'm always super appreciative of a non-pepperoni/plain cheese option.
  • Options
    mom2llmom2ll member
    i think the little kids will only eat 1 piece. maybe 2 per  adult and 1 per kid.    my pig can only eat one.  the cupcaks from costco are super good.... but big....  you could cut them in half
  • Options

the staff at pump it up cuts the cakes up for you, so don't let that be part of the equation.

for truitt's party we got cheese, pepperoni and sausage, and a couple veggie. they all got eaten.

• Options
    I would keep it simple & just do cheese & pepperoni options and whichever cake is easiest. I am liking the cupcake idea more and more.
    Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm with keeping it simple - cheese and pepperoni.

As for cake, I'd go with what is easiest and least expensive.  :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"