South Florida Babies

Booked Jake's 1st birthday shoot!

OMG is makes it feel so real actually booking something involving Jake turning 1! Ok so we are still 3 months away which in baby "years" is a long time, but in reality it's coming up so fast. Where does time go? Whenever I see mommies holding newborns my first reaction is "oh great somebody for Jake to play with" then I remember Jake isn't that age anymore :P

Anyways, we are having his 1st birthday shoot at the Magic Kingdom with Carmen in October, I'm super excited!

Re: Booked Jake's 1st birthday shoot!

• That is so awesome! I'm so jealous! It would happen to be around October 17th would it??? LOL That's when we'll be there for Mikey's 2nd birthday.
  • How exciting!!! Carmen just took pics of Joshua 1 month ago...I can't wait to see them. I'm sure they all came out beautiful!!! We also booked a disney trip for Joshua in October for his 1st..(no carmen tho lol)..but I am going to schedule his 1st bday photo session soon. Time flies!!!

(and im sure u are already thinking of his first bday party...at least I am)

• Loading the player...
  • The shoot is October 30th but we have passes and live right behind the castle so we'll likely be there every weekend in October since it will be nice and cool :) We need a baby GTG at Disney!!

I am starting to think of party ideas, I can't wait to start really planning!

• That sounds awesome!  Thanks for reminding me - I need to schedule Chelsea's!
  • Fabulous!!!  That sounds like a super neat 1st birthday! What better than Disney and a photo shoot with Carmen!!!! Is everyone going to be in Orlando in October?! We are going for Gaby's 5th birthday....Victoria it will be great to finally meet you and Jake!
  • omg a 1st bday photo shoot at disney sounds fab!!!!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is awesome!!! We'll be at Disney Nov. 20-23! ;-)
  • we'll be in Disney for Spencer's 1st bday Nov 17 - Nov 20!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • How awesome! I can't wait to see how they turn out!!!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • omg that sounds freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! It really is crazy because I remember when you had just come back from your honeymoon and you gave me tips on where to stay. So time really does seem to pass by SUPER fast! 

Btw, I'm sure those pictures are going to come out amazing because Jake comes out awesome in all his pictures...well, he's too cute not to! lol

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs. Aleman:
    Fabulous!!!  That sounds like a super neat 1st birthday! What better than Disney and a photo shoot with Carmen!!!! Is everyone going to be in Orlando in October?! We are going for Gaby's 5th birthday....Victoria it will be great to finally meet you and Jake!

We'll be there Oct 8 - 11. CakeBig Smile

• It does feel like you just had him. I can't believe he's almost one! Carmen's work is great. I'm sure you'll love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"