Houston Babies

Back from Disney World

10 days of Disney has come and gone. We're finally back home and it feels great to be here.

Lucas did great and enjoyed himself. He was shy around the characters but talked to them after they left his immediate space. He rode on several rides and liked the ones like Dumbo/Aladin's Magic Carpet best.

We managed to have only one toddler fit per day that lasted about 20 mins. After that was over, he was great.

The nature trails in Animal Kingdom were a big hit - as was the World Showcase - he liked areas where he could run, explore, and look at things.

I kept up very well despite pregnancy feet. We just had to take it slowly and pop in air conditioned spaces from time to time.

I'm so glad we were able to go before K2 is here - it will be a memorable trip for the three of us that we can take again once #2 is old enough.

Re: Back from Disney World

• Sounds like a wonderful trip!  I'm glad you got to do something special with Lucas before the new baby's arrival.

• PAGASPAGAS member
    Sounds  like a blast, I am glad to hear that a toddler enjoys it!
    Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you guys had a great family trip for the 3 of you before #2 comes!  We were so glad we took a trip, too.  I need to post a little trip report myself of San Diego, since I always enjoy reading about others' trips!  I think we'll probably go to Disney when DS #1 is around 5 and DS #2 is 2... but who knows - maybe sooner!
  • Great, thanks for the re-cap! Sounds like quite a trip!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So glad to hear you all had a good time.  10 days, wow you must be tired!!  Taking a toddler for the 1st time is certainly a memorable experience.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • I'm glad ya'll had fun!!  I can't wait to go back next year because we were only able to do Magic Kingdom when we were there a couple of years ago. 
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • glad you guys had a good time. welcome back :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"