Working Moms

XP: New job while pg?

I posted a while back about interviewing while PG and got some great advice. I was offered my dream job in a school district much closer to home where I would have to work much less summer hours. I applied before knowing I was pregnant. I meet with the superintendant on Wednesday, how to I bring it up? I want to make sure that they are willing to give me my job back since I will be there under a year as at my job now I have 10 weeks paid leave and am covered under FMLA.
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

Re: XP: New job while pg?

• After your meeting with the superintendent, and it all goes well,  you can tell them, "I have something to tell you, not because I have a legal obligation, but ethically, I feel that I need to tell you." At this point he/she will be thinking "Oh my goodness, does she have a criminal record or something?" Then you say, "I am pregnant, and I am due in..." You will be fine, they can't not hire you if you are pregnant. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"