Working Moms

Malvern School?

anyone in the NJ/PA are send their children to the Malvern School? I'd love to hear your likes/dislikes on it.  Thanks!

Re: Malvern School?

• My co-worker sends her children to one of them and has nothing but good things to say about it.  She recommended it to me when I was pregnant but there is not one close to me.  I do not have personal info for you but I thought I would pass on her approval. 

I don't know if there is a Goddard in your area but we toured there and were impressed - we were going to use them until we found a nanny.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We toured it and the baby would be going there if we could afford it - it was just the best of all the places we toured.  I might re-think sending her there when she is a bit older, but really for a six week old baby I just need someone I trust watching her!
  • Loading the player...
  • My twins will be starting at a Malvern School in the fall.  I liked the teacher, layout of the school, the fact that it's peanut free (we have food allergies), the location and the activities/schedule.  I have a few friends who send their children there that have been very happy.  Hopefully we'll be happy too.
  • We toured it, and loved it, but when DD started daycare, she was only going part-time and Malvern didn't offer a part time option for infants.  We couldn't afford the full-time tuition, so we scrapped it, but it was my top choice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"