Philadelphia Babies

Pennsylvania Hospital

Has anyone delivered there or planning to deliver there? If so, would you recommend it?

thanks!!! 

Re: Pennsylvania Hospital

• I delivered both of my kids at Jefferson, but have lots of friends who delivered at Pennsylvania.  Most had very positive experiences, there were a couple who weren't happy but overall I have heard great things.

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • I delivered my DS there and had a great experience!
  • Loading the player...
  • I delivered my daughter in Pennsylvania Hospital this past April and was very pleased. The staff was pleasant and attentive, especially the post-pardum staff. I felt listened to and respected throughout my entire experience. During my pregnancy I used the Pennsylvania Midwives (their office in in the Curtis Center) and loved them! The hospital was very busy when my daughter was born and, even with the unusually high volume in the maternity ward, they did an excellent job. My only complaints were very minor... for instance, the anesthesiologist had no bedside manner, but from what I hear, it's hard to find a nice anasthesiologist, nor doe it really matter in their line of work, seeing as how they spend most of their time around people who are (or will be soon) unconscious... 

Overall, I'd give Pennsylvania 4 out of 5 stars :)

• Thanks for the feedback, that helps to give me peace of mind.. I heard they're busy but as long as they're competent I'll be happy :)
  • I am delivering there and have had a few friends who recently delivered there and were happy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"