Orange County Babies
Options

Anyone go to Mia Bella Pediatrics?

I am looking to switch pediatricians, and stumbled on Mia Bella Pediatrics in Mission Viejo. Can anyone give me some feedback on this pediatric office? If not, who is your pediatrician and how much do you LOVE him or her???

Thanks for your help!

Lilypie - (BxNF)

Re: Anyone go to Mia Bella Pediatrics?

• Options
    We do!  I have twin girls that are almost one.  WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE Mia Bella Pediactrics.  There are two women doctors.  Both have two girls of their own.  They work half of the week and then every other weekend I believe.  For example Dr. Stahl works T, Th and every other weekend. We see Dr. Jennifer Stahl as our main Dr. but we have seen Dr. Suzanne Mcnulty a number of times too.  We have been very pleased with both.  The nurses are wonderful as well.  We never have to wait longer than 10 minutes, never have a problem getting an appt. same day, and everyone is so friendly.  They care we have recieved under them has been incredible.  I HIGHLY recommend this office!  Hope this helps,
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback!! I think I will go ahead and try this office. I'm just so tired of going to the large pediatric office where my wait time is longer than the time we actually spend with the doctor. I want something more personal. Thanks again for the feedback!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use to but we switched and are much happier now.  We saw Dr. Stahl and really like her as a doctor.  That being said, we had a lot of issues with office staff (Joanie).  Messages weren't relayed or were relayed incorrectly multiple times.  We also felt fairly rushed for our appointments.  On the positive the after hours pager and doctor call back was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"