Philadelphia Babies

Need Realtor Rec.

Hi ladies, we are officially moving to the area and we are looking for a realtor that would have good knowledge of school information. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions soon.

ETA: Oh yes, we're looking in the Collegeville, Lasdale area, but are open to suggestions. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need Realtor Rec.

• Frank Lorine- his office is in Wayne Pa. we used him to buy our house in KOP, but we looked in Collegeville too. HIGHLY recommend him. Several of our friends used him too.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Sarah Forti, she is a nestie and she was wonderful!

She is with Prudential in Wayne. 

BTW, we live in Lansdale and we love it here!

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageskoorbnibor:

Sarah Forti, she is a nestie and she was wonderful!

She is with Prudential in Wayne. 

BTW, we live in Lansdale and we love it here!

Is she a regular on the nest if so what is her SN? I would love to use a nestie.
    Do you mind if I ask you questions about Lansdale?

• My sister!  Barbara Berue with Keller Williams.  Her website is www.theREnegotiators.com

Good luck with your move!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IMG_5000 edit
  • Bob Minnis- my dad!

https://www.bobminnis.com/

He was able to sell our house in less than a week and find us a house quickly within our area and price range. He works out of the Prudential Collegeville office but also works outside of that area too (our new house is in Blue Bell).

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • YES! She is XO, I can message her on Facebook to come see the thread and pm you!

Feel free to ask away. Either send me a private message, page me at SuccessafterIF, or email me robin @radelpro dot com. 

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hi mz - Skoorb sent me the link to this post.  I just PMd you.  (actually, I'm with Coldwell Banker in Wayne, not Prudential Wink

I'm looking forward to touching base with you and talking about your move.  How exciting for you!

• Hi!!!

I live in Collegeville, we moved there 5 years ago from Wayne.  I have a friend who's a realtor but it looks like you may have found one.  Here's her info just in case.

Melissa McLaughlin
    (610)647-9300
    Coldwell Banker Hearhside Realtors -Malvern

Let me know if you questions about the area!
    Good luck!!
  • We bought our house from Everyhome and had a great experience with them! We used Adrienne.
  • I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I'm a Realtor and I have a listing coming up in Collegeville. I'm with Keller Williams and my website is www.JustStartPacking.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"