Orange County Babies

xp: what Maclaren lightweight do you have?

which one do you have and why did you choose that one?

would love to hear the pros and cons.

tia! 

Re: xp: what Maclaren lightweight do you have?

• I have the Triumph.  The main reason I chose this one was cost.  I bought the Triumph for air travel and b/c I thought it would be nice to have an umbrella stroller for quick trips around town.  I liked that it had some recline, as opposed to none with the Volo.  However, the recline is not that much, nor as deep as the Quest.  Also, I didn't like the mesh seating on the Volo, even though I'm sure it's fine...just didn't seem that comfortable to me.   The Quest is only about $50 more than the Triumph.  Still, having originally set out to buy the Volo, I couldn't justify the price difference b/t the Volo and Quest, knowing this stroller wouldn't be used all that much, but I was willing to spend a little more on the Triumph.  I think the main difference b/t the Quest and Triumph is a cushier seat, an adjustable footrest and a deeper recline (I don't think it is a full recline, but it is an adjustable back)...all in Quest's favor.  Overall, I'm happy with the Triumph, but again, I don't use it all that often, and when I do, it is for a quick trip.  So I'm probably not the best to give cons!  Oh, except for the sunshade...it blows!  I'm not sure what angle the sun has to be at for the shade to provide any coverage, and I have yet to find out...don't know if that is different on the Quest.  I'm sure there's a shade or something you can buy, but for the price of these strollers, you'd think the shade could be halfway decent!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"