Health & Exercise

Love to Cook!

My DH and I are enjoying making healthy changes to our diet!   We love cooking and entertaining at home more than going out and we plan to continue this during our pregnancy, well minus the wine pairings for me right now lol...

Anyone out there enjoy epicurious.com or foodnetwork.com?   I would love to share new recipes and our attempts to make healthy meals, please post and lets get this board moving!

We enjoy asian, italian and mexican food quite alot, and have switched to brown rice, whole wheat noodles etc... and its been exciting and fun to make our recipes better than even before..

Last night we made whole wheat chicken and sundried tomato ravioli with a non fat cream garlic sauce  it was healthy and wonderful with a simple salad...  

Tonight I will attempt to lighten and brighten mongolian beef...my hubbys favorite meal and serve it with brown rice

Re: Love to Cook!

• on the nest side of things there is a "what's cooking' board.  It gets a lot more action than this board with all the lame-os testing all the time.
  • oooh thanks.. I will head over there,

I used the Knot side for our wedding, but have spent very little time at nest..Thanks for the Info!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"