Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Does Sams club take coupons ?

I'm making a trip new member only picked up a few things last 2 times so did not have baby yet !

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does Sams club take coupons ?

• Options
    I heard that they will take formula checks but not regular manufacturer's coupons.
    Charlotte Elizabeth - March 15, 2009
    Natalie Kate - October 4, 2011
    Blighted ovum, d&c at 9w, July 2012
    Blighted ovum, d&c at 10w, September 2013
    BFP May 28, EDD February 4, 2015
  • Options
    Doubtful as they don't even take Visa or Mastercard. WTF.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yes to formula checks.
  • Options

imagecubsfan1:
    Doubtful as they don't even take Visa or Mastercard. WTF.

They take MC now! Otherwise we would have had to cancel our membership. I don't understand the no Visa thing though... WTF. 

• Options
    They don't take coupons unless they issue them (which I've never seen). Formula checks, however, aren't exactly coupons, but I've never used them. Also, I only have a Visa.. I always pay with it there. DH has an AMEX which I know they don't take though.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    RandZBRandZB member

They don't take coupons because it's a wholesale club.  Prices are lower to start out.  And I use a Visa every time I buy something at Sam's.

I HAVE CHILDREN.
  • Options
    It used to be Discover only, but they now take Visa, MC, and Discover. Just no AmEx yet (which of course is our primary card). I don't think they take coupons. And be sure to plan ahead...I ran in there last week to buy some size 2 diapers, and they had none. Not a single box of size 2s in any brand to be seen.
  • Options
    They only do size 1-2 diapers, not size 1 or size 2. They also will not take coupons and as far as I know don't issue their own. I didn't renew and joined BJ's. Definitely worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"