Orange County Babies

High Risk OB recs?

Hi. I am looking to get a new doctor. I like mine but he is way too busy. I live in Orange so someone in the St. Josephs area would be great.

TIA

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: High Risk OB recs?

• You might look into Dr. Paiwen Sheen.  He delivered me at St. Joe's and my L&D nurse told me he does high risk.  About a year after he delivered me I remember seeing an article in the Register where he delivered I think quads or something.  I think Dr. Linzey might do high risk too as he's my bff's dr. and she has a genetic bone disorder (osteogenesis) and she went to him specifically for that reason.  Good luck!
  • I highly recommend Dr. Linzey.  He is out of St. Joe's.  I was a high risk pregnancy and he took such great care of me.  Great doctor.
  • Loading the player...
  • I also recommend Dr. Linzey, I know that he specializes in high risk.  I am not high risk, however I have been really happy with him and everyone in his office.
  • imageforeverinlove31:
    I highly recommend Dr. Linzey.  He is out of St. Joe's.  I was a high risk pregnancy and he took such great care of me.  Great doctor.

I'm switching to Dr. Linzey. I have heard so many great things about him and his staff. I personally know 2 people that have gone to him and they love him!! I can't wait to see him.

• I too am a patient of Dr Linzey and he's fantastic! He specializes in high risk pregnancies and even though I am not high risk it's good to know I am in great hands.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"