Philadelphia Babies

Recommendations for Baby Announcements

Any recommendations for where to get Baby Announcements?  What did you like about where you got yours from?

Thanks!

Re: Recommendations for Baby Announcements

• The only local place I know of is Melody at www.innoveevents.com .  She has really cute announcements and has a 2 year old, so I felt like she got where I was coming from and what I wanted:)
  • I'm thinking of using shutterfly.com, it's really reasonable and they've got a million different options.
  • Loading the player...
  • We used simplytoimpress.com. They were great; you can do your own design online or work with one of their graphic designers.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 4/9/09 - Chloe, our angel twin Lilypie First Birthday tickers>
  • We used www.tinyprints.com.  I just got one from shutterfly taht was really cute.
  • We used Shutterfly for both our babies' announcements and were really happy with them. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ditto tinyprints.com.  We don't do baby announcements, but I get personalized thank you cards from there.
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • We used www.tinyprints.com and they came out GREAT!!  They have a ton of choices and the stock of paper they use is a nice quality as well. 
  • I made mine myself using Scrapblog, and printed them with Shutterfly.  If you're at all creative, it's a great option... it was practically free!
  • Hi there! I actually design baby announcements and live in the Philadelphia area. I have a small home-based invitation business and mainly do birth announcements and wedding invitations. I carry some other smaller designers albums but mainly do custom creations for newborns. I used to have a retail location in West Chester but have decided to work from home since I am actually expecting as well.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like more information. My website is www.salutationinvitations.com and my email address is [email protected]. Congrats and hope to hear from you!

Best-

Jennifer w/ salutation

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"