Detroit Babies

Fun addition to your baby room!

I came across this cute name plaques for your baby/child room!

https://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6519303 

From Sophia

Re: Fun addition to your baby room!

• Wow! That is really random that you came across an etsy shop that the seller is the same age as you, lives in the same city and the pictures looks like you! Crazy!

Oh and you have been reported.

To all vendors on this board (photogs included):

you are not allowed to promote your own business on this site. I have been reporting the threads and they have been getting deleted but not all. We want honest advice. Of course you think your work is great but we want people that actually can refer us to vendors and have experience with them.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • image? J & R 07 ?:

Wow! That is really random that you came across an etsy shop that the seller is the same age as you, lives in the same city and the pictures looks like you! Crazy!

Oh and you have been reported.

To all vendors on this board (photogs included):

you are not allowed to promote your own business on this site. I have been reporting the threads and they have been getting deleted but not all. We want honest advice. Of course you think your work is great but we want people that actually can refer us to vendors and have experience with them.

Thank you J! I have noticed that there have been a great deal of vendors posting on this board lately also. It's really not acceptable. Vendors can't post or promote their businesses on the Knot boards, and it's the same here.

We understand that you feel your work is worth promoting - but this isn't the place to do it. Let your clients do the referrals for you.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • THANK YOU!!  It's been driving me insane lately the number of vendors, especially photographers, who keep pushing their business.  I find it ironic how slow this board is, but as soon as someone asks about a photographer, there's at least half a dozen posts from girls who are "building their portfolio".  I know times are tough and I'm all for supporting local nesties, but this isn't the place to advertise!  There are other photographers who I'm sure would love to advertise here but don't because they respect the nest terms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When you are posting about your ESTY shop, just say it.  It's so much less lame.  When you do this, it's a sure thing we won't buy from you or tell anyone else about your shop.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"