Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Do they make a sippy with oz measurements marked?

I'm having a hard time trying to track how much regular milk DD is drinking.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do they make a sippy with oz measurements marked?

• I know the Born Free cups do, but ours leaks all the time, so I stopped using it. 
  • They do, I know one of ours has the oz. on it- it is one with 2 handles, but I forget the brand- all of our others don't.  You can always measure in a measuring cup before pouring it in.  I bet after one or two times if you look where 4 oz or 6 oz fills on the cup, you'll be able to do it with out premeasuring it!
  • Loading the player...
  • I *think* our Avent ones have the oz. marked on them...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I agree with previous poster...use a measuring cup once or twice and you'll know exactly where in your cup specific ounces fall.
  • I have a Nuk, a Nuby, and a Playtex (I think) that all have measurements.
  • Well, I'm measuring, but the issue is at daycare. They aren't telling me how much she is drinking like they were with the bottles.
  • Can you measure it out once and mark it with a sharpie?
  • The Born Free sippy cups have the markings just be sure to get the 6mo+ ones b/c the 9mo+ cups leak. 
  • The First Years Take n' Toss 5oz cups have the oz marked on them. 
  • Tess12Tess12 member
    The Avent Magic Cups have ounces marked.
  • The Gerber ones have the marks and they are great cups, have never had a problem with leaks and DD throws them ALL the time.
  • When we first started on milk I'd pour her milk into one of those 16.9oz water bottles and just pour from it all day long.

• I marked them with a sharpie for a few weeks.  Doesn't she finish the whole sippy at one time?  Why are they having trouble telling you the amount?  Is she in the age room where they provide the amounts?  Once my son moved out of the baby room, they stopped telling me the exact ounces, they would just mark when he had the milk.
  • No she doesn't finish the whole serving each time so I don't know how much she drinks and how much is thrown out when she is at daycare.
  • Gerber Graduate Cups have the oz marked. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"