Detroit Babies

Dear Troy Beaumont...

I love you. From the bottom of my heart.

Just wanted to let all of you considering this hospital for your L&D that they are WONDERFUL! I had to go in today for some testing, and the nurses and nurse practitioner that I saw were incredible. They treated me like I was the only patient in the entire place. It was an extremely efficient and comfortable visit. The L & D triage area was peaceful and private, and after my experience today I can't wait to deliver there. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

Re: Dear Troy Beaumont...

• I'm glad you had a good experience and hopefully your little one is ok!  I'm not sure if you had to wait in the waiting room at all, but did you notice they play lullabyes from time to time?  Anytime a baby is born, they play a lullabye in the waiting room.  That always made me smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! Her heart rate was a little off, so I had to go for a non-stress-test, and she got a clean bill of health! Hooray! I have to every week for the next four for continued monitoring, but everything looks good. I didn't hear any lullabyes (I was only in the waiting room for about 5 minutes) but hopefully I will catch one in these next few visits. That's so cool! Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • I too could write a love note to Troy Beaumont.  My delivery and postpartum there was awesome.  Couldn't have asked for more.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"