Central Florida Babies

Pre-natal classes

Wow, I can't believe how slow this board is Huh? Hopefully this will get some traction with you bumpies!

I'm in the Winter Park/College Park area and would love to find out about any pre-natal exercise classes, especially yoga and pilates. Any recs?

Re: Pre-natal classes

• I know, so slow!

No recs from me, I was a lazy bum during my pregnancy (so not going to be like that next kid!) so good for you :)

• No but I'm looking for classes. I'm going to the gym 5-6 days a week and I'd love to break it up with yoga. Guruv offers classes but I kinda think 15 bucks a class is a wee bit steep.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard of a lot of ladies using PreNatal DVDs. I think the classes are kind of hard to find around Orlando area. I just go to the gym and do normal stuff so far. Maybe does your doctor's office have any suggestions?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Try full circle yoga in Winter Park... 
  • There is a yoga studio in Winter Park called Full Circle.  I went to a few classes and really enjoyed them.  If it were closer to where I lived, I would have kept going.  There website is https://www.fullcircleyoga.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"