Philadelphia Babies

Any Dr. Russino patients? Paoli Office

I have a consult with them next week.  I currently go to Main Line Ob/GYN.

What is his practice like?  Dislikes/likes?  Do they do an ultrasound with the first appointment?

I'm AMA and have had some issues in the past with Main Line.  Looking for a new doctor that delivers at Bryn Mawr.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any Dr. Russino patients? Paoli Office

• HI! I am a paitent there.  Monday will be my 3rd visit.. I first saw Dr. Russino (not to crazy about him) he didnt say much.. I then met with Dr. A (I believe its Dr. Anthropolis??)  He is AWESOME!  I got my ultra sound done at 8 weeks.. you actually have to request it..  So my 2nd appt I went in and still wasnt given one so I asked... Then I went in 2 days later when the ultra sound tech was in.. she was really nice.

Good luck :) 

• Thank you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Russino, Chasteney Associates delivered my 2nd baby.   I had a pretty bad experience with my first delivery from the hospital to the OB, so I refused to go back.  Russino, Chasteney were fantastic.   I will be honest, I didn't care for Russino.  I though he was very rushed and impatient, and I heard he did a bad c-section (I was a scheduled c-section).  I loved Dr. A and Dr. Chasteney.  Dr. A was supposed to deliver my daughter but I went into labor early so it was Dr. Chasteney.  He was awesome.  My first c-section was horrific.  This one was a party.  He knew all about my first experience and made sure to inform the whole OR team to be extra nice to me. 

I did get an u/s at 7 weeks to date the pregnancy and then again at 20weeks.  

• I am also new to their practice. My ob/gyn that delivered my son has recently joined their practice, Dr. Jennifer Gilbert. I love her!! Unfortunetly, she is out right now on maternity leave, but is due back in Sept. I am 9 wks along now and had my 1st appt with Dr. Russino. I was not a fan, and I don't think I want to see him again. I am AMA, I had a miscarriage at 7wks, and had a neice with a genetic disorder ( she has since passed).He questioned me getting the sequential, and quad screening, asking me if I thought it was necessary!!  I am also on progesterone meds, and when he ordered my inital blood work, he did not order that test. I had to call and request that test be done!!

I have my next appt on Monday 8/17 with Dr. Marlino, and from what I have heard she is great!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"