Maryland Babies
Options

OB recs for Howard County Gen Hosp?

I've had some issues and go to a high-risk doctor, but he doesn't deliver.  I'd like to have confidence in my regular OBs.  Any recs would be welcome!  Thanks.

Re: OB recs for Howard County Gen Hosp?

• Options

I'm seeing the midwives at Drs. Esposito, Mayer, and Hogan.  Their group of OB's is impressively trained.  If I had more risk factors, I would have stayed with them, instead of going through their midwife service.  Dr. Holsey was really nice.  Their office is in the medical building behind HoCo itself.

The website is www.drsemh.com

• Options
    I was going to rec not going to Esposito,Mayer and Hogan. I used to go there and was very unhappy with them. My friend saw them and they delivered her twins and almost killed her,no joke. I believe that the dr. has been fired since then but still it's scary since there was another dr. that deliverd with her during the c-section.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I recommend the Mayer Esposito and Hogen practice. Dr. Casey did my c-section.  WAs very pleased with the care from start to finish.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Has anyone gone to Capital Womens Care Howard County?  Drs. are Pilevsky, Richards, Davis, Meshkat ...
  • Options
    I would go to anyone other than Esposito, Meyer and Hogan!  I had the worst experience in my life with that practice!
  • Options
    Wow - I had a great experience with Esposito, etc.  I saw every Dr. at some point during my pregnancy since whoever is on call will deliver you.  I liked every single dr.  I ended up having a c-section with Dr. Esposito and he was great during delivery.  Totally relaxed and funny, we were chatting about American Idol while he was doing the surgery!  I also saw Dr. Casey a few times while in the hospital, she did my son's circumcision and is one of the dwindling number of doctor's who give pain meds during the procedure.  I was very pleased with the group.  This group has a great reputation in the area and top of the line doctors. I'm surprised to hear that a couple of women here had negative experiences, but I guess that must be true of any practice.
  • Options

I have heard bad things about Esposito et al not from fellow patients but from another doctor. I think, though, that you will get horror stories with any practice.

I go to Capital Women's Care. Dr Davis delivered my son and he was great. The whole practice is great. They also offer other services like chiro and acupuncture to help with the pain during pregnancy.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I actually was going to recommend Drs. Esposito, Mayer, Hogan and associates. I see the midwives (so I can't say anything about the OB's) but I have a friend who delivered two babies at Howard Gen. through this practice and she had no complaints.
  • Options

imagejennyd10:
    Has anyone gone to Capital Womens Care Howard County?? Drs. are Pilevsky, Richards, Davis, Meshkat ...

I go here and I really like this practice! They are really nice and you rotate to everyone!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"