Philadelphia Babies

OBGYN Newtown, Bucks County

I just moved to the area from NJ and wondering if any local bumpies had recommendations for an OBGYN in the area...  Thanks!!

Re: OBGYN Newtown, Bucks County

• When I lived in Richboro I used Lawrence OBGYN.  They are located in Yardley and were great.  I was not with them for my pregnancy but my cousin used them for both of her pregnancies and she loved them.  The hospital is in Trenton which was not her ideal situtation but all in all it worked for her.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Dr. Snyder in Langhorne. ?They are very friendly there. ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yeah---they deliver at St. Mary's, which is right there near Newtown.
  • I go to The Center for Women's Health in Langhorne right near the Oxford Valley Mall (Dr. Stephanie Schwartz).  I've been going there for years and have been through two surgeries and now my first pregnancy with them.  I trust them indefinitely and they have two dedicated OB nurses on staff to help only the expecting moms. 

They have an in house ultrasound machine which is very convenient and deliver at Lower Bucks Hospital.  I initially would have preferred St. Mary's Hospital in Newtown, but after an emergency surgery for an ovarian cyst at Lower Bucks a few months ago I wouldn't go anywhere else.  I received great care there.

Best of luck!

• I go to Woman's Health Associates of Bucks County out of St. Mary's Hospital and love them. I have gone to Dr. Halpern for my gyn appointments and going to start seeing Dr. DeFilippis who has delivered many of my cousins and my nieces. Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepamela8b2:
    I go to Woman's Health Associates of Bucks County out of St. Mary's Hospital and love them.

ditto this. 

although, with dd i was with the center for women's health and they only deliver at lower bucks.  i had a great experience- no complaints.  i decided to switch b/c i'd rather deliver my next one at st. mary's.  (it's just more conveinent for us) 

so i'd reccommend both practices.  i guess it depends if you have a hopsital preference.  good luck!

• I go to doylestown women's health center...I live in holland, so it' about 20 minutes, but worth the drive. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"