Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Does your McDonald's have sweet tea?

A person posted the other day that they had no idea where they could get sweet tea.  I find this impossible.  Everywhere has it here.

Re: Does your McDonald's have sweet tea?

• ::Looks around::

Is sweet tea the same thing as iced tea?

• Yep, I live in the NE and we have it here.  Yum!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, it is ONLY available at McDonald's here - no where else.
  • Iced tea can be sweetened or unsweetened, but sweet tea from McDonalds = the yummiest thing ever. Because it's just like the stuff I make at home, minus the time it takes :)
    imageimage
    Breleigh & Mason
  • Yes, but it's NAAAAAAASTY.  Way too sweet.

I am currently sucking down a McDonald's unsweetened iced tea.  I'm an addict.

• I've found that sweet tea is mainly a southern/midwestern thing.

New England restaurants (outside of McDonald's) don't normally have true sweet tea.

• The McDonald's where I live now (northern Florida) have sweet tea, but so do almost all restaurants in the area.  I have also lived in Connecticut, Missouri, Utah and Tennessee and, except for Tennessee, I don't remember the McDonald's in those places having it when I lived there.  I don't think I knew what it was until I moved to Tennessee.
    The little love of my life... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Of the five McDonalds in town there is one that doesn't serve sweet tea.

I liked it when it first came out but now I find it way too sweet.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sweet Tea is everywhere I've been in Illinois. So, yes, our McDonald's has is.
  • Yep, but I've never tried it.
  • imageSpriffisch:
    Yep, but I've never tried it.

Ever anywhere?  Or just McDonald's? 

• imageakiernan:

I've found that sweet tea is mainly a southern/midwestern thing.

New England restaurants (outside of McDonald's) don't normally have true sweet tea.

Yeah I tend to agree with this, I was like sweet tea?   You mean Iced tea?  LOL I live in WA and I Love Iced tea, like Snapple or Lipton.  I find Mcdonald's sweet tea disgusting.  It taste like the tea you get at a Chinese restaurant with about 10 packets of sugar poured in.    

• yup and i love it!

Logan's has it: https://www.logansroadhouse.com/menu.aspx

I believe Cracker Barrell also has sweet tea... https://www.crackerbarrel.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just McDonald's has it around here.  I thought it was more of a southern thing, I could be wrong.  Whenever our family visits from down south they throw a stink because it isn't common around here.  Normally I wouldn't even notice because sweet tea is so gross.  What I really want to know is when the McDonalds near me will get Frappes.

• I'm in CA and McDonald's has sweet tea, but most other restaurants don't.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I can only get it at McD's and Chic-Fil-A. Anywhere else you order iced tea it is unsweetened.
  • I'm on the West Coast and our McDonald's has it.  Sweet tea isn't, in general, a very popular thing here.  It's more like, oh look sweet tea, it's like we're in the South!
    Baby #3 on the way!
  • imagealicatt79:

imageSpriffisch:
    Yep, but I've never tried it.

Ever anywhere?  Or just McDonald's? 

Ever.  No good reason, just never have.  It sounds like I might be missing out though, yes?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"