Maryland Babies

amg2007

I also went to the FCOM and liked dr. bass, I think I know which mean nurse you are talking about, that woman should be fired she was always so rude she made me cry once because she was so rude about explaining how to do the injections-WTH. People like that should find a new job.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: amg2007

• When you have bad experiences with health care professionals, speak with their doctors that they work for and try to do it as soon as possible.  I had one that just gave me inaccurate and non reassuring advice during my post partum phase which made PPD even worse.  I spoke to the doctor about it (5 weeks later) and he said we have had complaints about her.  But who else's lives did she affect?? 

I vow not to remain silent anymore. 

• I know I should have said something about that nurse, I thought about it after the 1st time she gave me inaccurate information, but decided not to stir the pot since I was a new patient.  I let it go, and then when she was completely rude and insensitive I realized that I shouldn't have let it go the first time, but still felt weird about "tattling" on her.  I was unsure if I was just being oversensitive and petty.  I now realize that for no reason should a nurse be able to act that way, and if I have to go back when we decide to have baby #2, I will definitely be proactive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"