Babies: 0 - 3 Months

My dog just ate "Sophie!!!"

So, I got Sophie for DS (the wonderful giraffe teether).  What do you do for your dogs that think it is their toy?  Does it ever lose the "rubber" smell so my lab will leave it alone? We even bought him more toys this week. My dog is a wonderfully trained lab, but for some reason he has forgotten about all his toys and has been trying to get this for the last week  He succeeded today... needless to say it was torn into pieces (most of them I did not find). Uhh...this has been the only toy that DS continually chews on and loves, besides his hands.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: My dog just ate "Sophie!!!"

• OH NO! That totally sucks!! My dd loves sophie and its one of two toys she actually plays with. Question now is do you get another one...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Before I leave toys laying around unattended I always make sure that my DS has played with them first to get his smell on them.

• Loading the player...
  • OH NO!!!! That sucks!!!
  • That stinks.  I don't have the Sophie toy, but just wanted to say that I watched Three Men and a Little Baby today (lol) and the little baby, Mary had a Sophie teether. 
  • imageesutton76:
    That stinks.  I don't have the Sophie toy, but just wanted to say that I watched Three Men and a Little Baby today (lol) and the little baby, Mary had a Sophie teether. 

Really? This toy has been around that long?  DS loves it so much and I'm sure other babies do too... I am shocked that more stores don't carry it. In St. Louis there are only two stores that have it in stock and they charge close to 25 bucks for it... I had to order it online. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagepam1005:

imageesutton76:
    That stinks.  I don't have the Sophie toy, but just wanted to say that I watched Three Men and a Little Baby today (lol) and the little baby, Mary had a Sophie teether. 

Really? This toy has been around that long?  DS loves it so much and I'm sure other babies do too... I am shocked that more stores don't carry it. In St. Louis there are only two stores that have it in stock and they charge close to 25 bucks for it... I had to order it online. 

Yeah, the little baby was chewing on Sophie's ear...so cute.

• My dog got a hold of sophie the day I got it and luckily it had only been drooled on. I hide sophie at night or whenever I leave the house. They have less interest now than when she first arrived but I don't trust them alone with sophie.
  • that totally stinks.  i can't even tell you how many binkies and bibs my dog has gotten ahold of and destroyed. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"