New York Babies
Options

OB/GYN Recommendations affiliated with Mt. Sinai?

I delivered my DS at Mt. Sinai in Manhattan.  I LOVED my OB, but unfortunately, I've had to switch to a new doctor because of insurance reasons.  I DO NOT like my new doctor AT ALL and there is no way I'm going to have her deliver #2 whenever we're ready for #2.  I chose her mainly because she delivers babies at Mt. Sinai and I'd really like to stay there for #2.

Can anyone recommend an OB or even a mid-wife that practices at Mt. Sinai and takes Oxford?  TIA!

Cy (04.02.2008) & June (10.05.2010) 

Re: OB/GYN Recommendations affiliated with Mt. Sinai?

• Options
    I use Dr. Alex Tepper on the UES - 65 E. 96th St. ?I'm not sure if he takes that insurance or not, but he is associated with Mt. Sinai and I LOVE him! ?Also, he does an ultrasound at every appointment which is great!
  • Options
    Dr. Jenny Tang, 5 E 98th St, 2nd Floor, 212-241-9393
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LOVE Dr. Shur & Dr. Brightman at 134 E. 93rd St, 212 348 7800. ?They deliver at Mt. Sinai, are an all female practice, always take my calls & answer my emails right away, & I never have to wait long for my appointments. ?THey are great Dr.'s, & also have a low c-section & episiodomy rate. ?
  • Options

Wow! Thanks everyone!  I'm going to check to see if any of these docs take my insurance.  I can't wait to get a new doctor!

Cy (04.02.2008) & June (10.05.2010) 
  • Options
    Dr. Laura Schiller.  96th and Fifth.  (212) 996-9100.  They don't take insurance so you pay upfront and then they file the claim after you give birth.  I love her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"