Boston Babies

Dr Tom Beatty @ NWH?

Anyone know about him. Please send along positives and negatives about him as well as his other doctors in the practice. i am 8 weeks pregnant and have my first appt with him in a few weeks.

Thanks,

Maureen

Re: Dr Tom Beatty @ NWH?

• My husband and I go to this practice and love everything about them. We met with Dr. Beatty at our last visit and loved him. We have had nothing but positive experiences there. Best of luck!! All we can say is great things. Dr. McKinnon is great also. We have not met any others in the practice but I have heard that they too are great. Enjoy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I delivered my children at Newton Wellesley and went to Wellesley Womans Care.  I love Dr. Beatty.  He did not deliver my children, but did see me in the hospital when I was having preterm labor with my daughter.  He has a great bedside manner.  Very nice, understanding, reassuring.  He delivered my sister's children and she has nothing but great things to say about him too.  I had Dr Devries and Dr. Simmons deliver my children and I loved them both.  Among all of them I liked Dr. Simmons the best just because she would spend the most time answering my questions and listening to my concerns.  I have seen most of the doctors at that practice and have been happy with all of them.  The nurses are great too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • This entire practice is excellent! Love them. They delivered my first two children and are top notch doctors. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"