Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Who likes granola bars?

These are the BEST!!! There is also oats and caramel (de-lish), strawberries and pecans, oats and peanut butter...the list goes on. I'm in love with these! And they are very filling. Any time you gals find things like this, please let me know. I love em!

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: Who likes granola bars?

• Options

I agree!!! I really like the oats & chocolate. I thought they would be gross since they are high fiber but I was pleasantly surprised.

This may be TMI, but they did give me diarrhea....probably because of all the other high-fiber food I'm eating! Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've had several types of Fiber One bars, but not these.  I will have to try them, they look good!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I do and I've been wanting to try those but was afraid they would taste like cardboard. I get about 3 coupons a week for them in the Sunday paper. I might have to try them when I go grocery shopping this weekend.

::adds granola bars to the list::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageInsyNCurtis:

I do and I've been wanting to try those but was afraid they would taste like cardboard. I get about 3 coupons a week for them in the Sunday paper. I might have to try them when I go grocery shopping this weekend.

::adds granola bars to the list::

This is why I stick with the Chewy ones or just anything that has extra sugar. I will try to find those though.

Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • Options

No joke, they are soooo good! I really like the strawberry ones too!

::runs to locker to get strawberry bar out of bag::

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options

dewd, they are SOOOO good, no joke.

very reminiscent of the Quaker chewy bars, and yet better for you.  the ONLY thing that has swayed me away from them is:

image most ESPECIALLY this peanut butter/chocolate flavor.  always good to add in some Omega-3's (especially if you are like me and don't eat many Things from The Sea)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageladymgray:

dewd, they are SOOOO good, no joke.

very reminiscent of the Quaker chewy bars, and yet better for you.  the ONLY thing that has swayed me away from them is:

image most ESPECIALLY this peanut butter/chocolate flavor.  always good to add in some Omega-3's (especially if you are like me and don't eat many Things from The Sea)

Hmmm. I may have to try those. I really love these kinds of snacks cause I can eat them at work and they are much healthier than the chips and candy bars in the machines that call my name at 2am!

• Options

calypso- exactly! i started bringing them (both the Fiber One's and the Quaker variety) as part of my work snacks...

best part is, they TASTE like some dirty-bad-for-you candy bar out of the vending machine, but they are not!

i love when my brain is tricked like that.  just like with:  

• Options
    They do taste like candy bars. I'm gonna try one out on my friend's 3yo on Thursday. I can't see the pic, lady. What is it?
  • Options

oh darn!

it is definitely:

(drumroll please....)

White Cheddar Pirate's Booty!

wahoooo!  Party!!!

something i was so skeptical of, and then the first time i tried it i was a believer.  :)

• Options
    I LOVE fiber one bars but someone on this board said that the chicory root has abortive properties and that women who are pregnant cannot consume it. I did look it up and found it to be true. :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"