Eco-Friendly Family

A Notice to the Male Half of the Human Race:

When a woman says she's not in the mood, it means exactly that.  Breathing down her neck, groping her, and saying things like, "I remember when you couldn't wait to jump into the sack" isn't going to put her in the mood.  It's going to annoy her.

You will further annoy her when you slunk off instead of hanging out.  Just hang.  Spending time with a woman does not always mean removing your pants.  Or her shirt.

Now that you have been informed, tell it to the kindergartener in your pants.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A Notice to the Male Half of the Human Race:

• dit-to-the-t-to-the-o.
  • DH usually gets warned ahead of time of whether or not I'm in the mood and he's generally respectful of that.  Or I fall asleep on him because I'm so tired.

• Loading the player...
  • imagethejennigirl:

When a woman says she's not in the mood, it means exactly that.  Breathing down her neck, groping her, and saying things like, "I remember when you couldn't wait to jump into the sack" isn't going to put her in the mood.  It's going to annoy her.

You will further annoy her when you slunk off instead of hanging out.  Just hang.  Spending time with a woman does not always mean removing your pants.  Or her shirt.

Now that you have been informed, tell it to the kindergartener in your pants.

I could not have put it better myself! Add in some puppy dog eyes as one last try before they give in and sulk off, though. 

• Heck Ya!... and being in a bad mood all the time is never going to get you laid..
  • amen, sister!
  • were you in our bedroom this morning???
  • Oh thank god I'm not the only woman thinking exactly. this.!!!
  • imagethejennigirl:

Breathing down her neck, groping her, and saying things like, "I remember when you couldn't wait to jump into the sack" isn't going to put her in the mood.  It's going to annoy her.

A. MEN! 

Also, giving her crap all day about how you didn't get some the night before is unlikely to net you any the following evening either. Even more so when you're dealing with an emotional pregnant woman.

• *sigh* I am having the opposite problem. ?I just gave up. ?
    47 months &
    11 months
  • This should be a CARD!  Exactly as you say it :) 

Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
    Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
    Losing it...Without Losing it
  • That is a perfect summary of most of my days/nights.  I'm glad to know I'm not alone!!!

Photobucket

Cycle #11: BFP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"