2nd Trimester

Munire' Cribs

Anyone have any feedback on these cribs?  Is this a good brand?  We are looking at getting the Madison (https://www.munirefurniture.com/madison_02.htm).  Do you typically buy the conversion rails when you buy the crib or do you wait until you need them?  Any other crib brand recommendations are welcome.  We have no idea what we are doing or looking for other than good quality and safety (which I assume these days, they all have to meet safety standards).

Re: Munire' Cribs

• We bought Munire (getting delivered on Fri). Baby bargains and other reviews gave it high ratings. I think a couple bumpies have had concerns about the furniture arriving scratched or dented, but if that's the case it's going right back. But we did purchase the conversion rails already and are just going to store them in the 3rd garage till we need them.

I love the Essex set!!

• Personally, I would get the conversion rails when I buy the crib, just in case the model is discontinued (hence, inability to get rail or extra pieces in the future). I'm kind of an over-planner though, so do what you feel most comfortable with.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Munire Deco and love it! The quality is great and it was rated really high on baby bargains. We bought the conversion rails right away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are getting the Essex crib. I haven't decided about the conversion kit. A friend of mine has the Essex and loves it and she bought the conversion kit when she bought the crib.
  • We bought the Madison set this weekend - LOVE IT.  We  did order the conversion kit too, since we definitely will be using this furniture as a full size set.  DH and I did a TON of research and every place we went to, we kept going back to the Munire groups.
  • We LOVE our set.

It's gorgeous.

We bought the Essex collection, fwiw.

• We just ordered the Majestic set and I can't wait to get it!! It was very highly recommended in Baby Bargains.

We bought the conversion set but not the toddler rail.

• We bought the Munire Majestic.  One of our pieces did arrive with some scratches on it, and they took it back and delivered another one within a few weeks.  I have found their customer service to be awesome.  I went ahead and got the conversion kit.  I did not want to have to worry about them discontinuing it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • We got the Munire Urban set and we did get the conversion rails too (in case they discontinue the set, etc).  I just ordered it but the reviews are great and the store model was sturdy and nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"