Pregnant after 35

ovulation kit question

Has anyone used the CBE ovulaiton kit to predict ovulation (the one with the smilie faces)? What do you think of it/experiences with it.   thanks

Re: ovulation kit question

• I used the Clear Blue Easy Fertility monitor and got pregnant the first month using it. I am 38 and we had been trying for a few months, using an ovulation predictor kit before (which never gave me a positive result). The monitor was so worth the money IMO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • steverstever member
    I used it and got KU our 1st month trying, but I was also charting and having sex at least once a day from a week before I got the smiley face to several days after, so who knows what worked. FWIW, FF didn't say I O'd until several days after the smiley face.
  • Loading the player...
  • I used a combination of the smiley face OPKs and the CBEFM (fertility monitor).  I used the OPK as backup confirmation of pending ovulation depending on what my monitor told me.

I do highly recommend the smiley face OPKs.  I needed something that eliminated guesswork that comes with the traditional OPKs.  I was successful using them for all of my pregnancies.

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • I used them with all three of my pregnacies.  With DD#1 we got pregnant the first month of trying, DD#2 it took 3 months and DC#3 the first month again. 
  • Love them!  Worth every penny.  I could never try to interpret the other ones.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • The ovulation kits never worked for me for like years. I totally second the CBEFM as being well worth the money.  I used it maybe twice and got PG on my own after serveral years of infertility.

Seems worth it to me!

• I also think the CBEFM is the best thing since sliced bread.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"