Bostonmama, Yodajo, Jorie and anyone else who asked — The Bump
Parenting

Bostonmama, Yodajo, Jorie and anyone else who asked

I had a root canal today after work. I'm hardcore b/c he didn't have to put me to sleep, just numbed it. I was so tired I fell asleep at one point. Anyway, I only have a bit of discomfort but that's just the soreness. He said it was bothering me so bad b/c the cavity was on the nerve and it shared a nerve with another tooth so it made it feel like that one was hurting. Oy. I have to go back for the crown and I have to get one more done on the other tooth that's bothering me. But this should make life more bearable.

My dentist is so sweet. I love him. I told him I was a straight mess and it was totally my fault I was there again and he shushed me, told me not to worry about it and that he would take care of me. He always makes sure to ask if I'm ok during the procedure and said to call if anything is bothering me. He's the dad or granddad anyone would want. Love him.

Anywho, that's my update. Thanks for being so sweet while I whined about the pain. Minimal sugar for me and no more neglecting cleanings.

Re: Bostonmama, Yodajo, Jorie and anyone else who asked

• Glad to know you're feeling better.  You may want to check out the drama from today.
  • What the panda said.

Glad you're ok finally!!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks.

I'm so tired and getting ready for bed. What happened? Someone PM me.

• YodajoYodajo member
    I'm so glad everything went well!  No one ever wants a root canal, but if you have to have one, yours is the kind of experience you hope for.  It sounds like your dentist is great and treats you well and that is awesome.  Some people switch dentists for years trying to find a dentist they can have that kind of relationship with!
    DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards