Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

I thought my day sucked this morning..

Well, it got better after DD's 4 month shots. We went, she screamed, then she seemed ok. I gave her tylenol when we got home as per her pedi. I then fed her and she fell fast asleep. This was at 7pm. Well, She woke up at about 8:30 and has been screaming bloody murder ever since. I swear satan is upon us. It is now 11:30 and she is still screaming. Nothing will calm her down. Oh, and my DH is still being a douche. I'm so exhausted I could cry!

Seriously, I don't know if I should call the pedi or a priest. I'm beginning to think this child needs an exorcism.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I thought my day sucked this morning..

• Options
    I'm assuming you gave her more Tylenol??
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageNicoleWI:
    I'm assuming you gave her more Tylenol??

She is due for it in another half hour. If she doesn't calm down by then I'm going to give it to her. I'm waiting for a call back from the pedi now. I caved and called.

Next on my list is the priest. LOL

• Loading the player...
  • Options

give it to her now. A half hour isn't going to be the end of the world.

a warm bath may help too.

poor baby.

• Options
    imagejenerally:

give it to her now. A half hour isn't going to be the end of the world.

a warm bath may help too.

poor baby.

I just gave it to her. DH took her in the shower with him. Usually this calms her down. She seems to like the shower better than the tub. Its about time he did something right today.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"