Options

Mrs. Kelly

You have a FB friend request :)
TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Mrs. Kelly

• Options

Yay! I actually went looking for you the other day but there were way too many people with your name and I couldn't find you after going through the first few pages and I gave up. lol

I'm off to approve you. :)

• Options

I hear there are lots of slutty teenagers w/my name LOL

Yay! I'm so excited! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL, there were quite a few slutty girls. However, I bet you could find that with pretty much any name. Well, any name but my married name. We are few and far between.

I'm excited!

• Options
    OMG That HOUSE!!! If you get it we're totally coming to visit :) It is BEAUTIFUL!
  • Options
    Thanks! I love it too. We are going out to look at 5 more tomorrow so we might end up putting more offers on homes. Since many of them are short sales you never know if the bank will approve them or not since the seller needs to prove hardship to the bank. I LOVE that house though. I will be super sad if we don't get it.
  • Options
    Oh, and please come to visit! I would love that. :)
  • Options
    I would seriously plan a trip west and visit you.  I think I've told you this before but MrG has never been any further west than Branson MO Indifferent
  • Options
    I seriously think you should. It would be so much fun. Just don't come in the next few months. Your skin might just melt off from the heat.
  • Options
    LOL I'll work on getting my mom to go out so we can stay w/them in their timeshare condo (but not in the hot months!) Wink
  • Options

imageRachelG83:
    LOL I'll work on getting my mom to go out so we can stay w/them in their timeshare condo (but not in the hot months!) Wink

Yes! Dooooo it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"