3rd Trimester

NBR we can't find our kitten : (

So DH got me a kitten for my birthday three days ago, and he was in the attic today and we think she followed him up.  She's only 6 weeks old, and wherever she's hiding she won't come out.  Just say a little prayer that Princess Jazzy is okay and that she comes out soon, because her mommy is very upset.  Our house is very old (1865) and I'm just afraid she's trapped somewhere up there, anyway just send a prayer our way.  Thanks 

Re: NBR we can't find our kitten : (

• lurking from 1st tri and wanted to say i hope you find your kitty soon.
  • Oh no! I hope you find your kitty soon. I am sure she is just hiding up there and will come out when she's ready. Cats are so funny...
  • Loading the player...
  • praying your little furry one will be found soon!
    "Develop an interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music -- the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls, and interesting people. Forget yourself." - Henry Miller
  • Awe,, I dont like cats/kittens but I always think its so heartbreaking to loose an animal.. Im sure shes around...
  • do you think she would come out if you tempted her with food, milk, treats, or toys? 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hmm...try using a laser pointer?  Or something feathery!

My cat knows the sound of the laser pointer, and comes running from whereever she's hiding from when I get it out.

• imageMarineWifey1106:
    do you think she would come out if you tempted her with food, milk, treats, or toys? 

awwww!  i think this, try the treat bag shake!  

good  luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I understand where your coming from, my cat has hidden multiple times for days at a time.  It will come back when he/she is hungry and has to use the litter box.  I put 2 bells on my cats collar so I can hear him better when he's hiding.
    AP, BWing, BFing, CDing, VBAC, Crunchy Mama to my handsome little 2 year old and squishy newbie! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Babywearing Leader to the DuPage Slingers www.DuPageSlingers.Blogspot.com
  • Did you try tuna water? Once, when our kitty was a baby he hid under the dishwasher for 2 days before I thought to try using tuna water to lure him out.
  • Oh no!  I hope she comes out soon.  She's probably just scared.  When we moved into our home last year our little kitty found the crawl space that we didn't even know about.  She refused to come out for a day, but she finally missed us and did.  :-)
  • Oh no. Have you tried some delicious food to lure it out?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"