3rd Trimester

Have you noticed ..

.. that there are women on here that constantly post about their DH's???  Why is this?  All you post about is your DH??  I don't know your DH and quite frankly, I could give a sh!!t .....

Maybe it's just more or I just have a hate for a select few .. Confused

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have you noticed ..

• sorry to have annoyed you...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagethailajo:
    sorry to have annoyed you...

Funny you should say that because I actually wasn't referring to you.  I posted this and then saw you posted and I was like "She's going to think I'm talking about her .. hahahaha!"  There's two chicks who TOTALLY get on my nerves and I don't like to start drama but I just had to get this off of my chest and just put it out there!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Are these people posting good or bad things about their DHs? Or just posting about them in general?

I guess I need some more info because just arguing that you don't know the DHs doesn't make that much sense. We don't know eachother's MILs, CWs, kids, etc either but we all post about them from time to time. Most of us don't really know eachother. LOL

• No, I never really noticed people who only post about their husbands. I think we all do at some point. Maybe I don't pay attention to who is posting. Who knows.
  • imagethatgirlang:

Are these people posting good or bad things about their DHs? Or just posting about them in general?

I guess I need some more info because just arguing that you don't know the DHs doesn't make that much sense. We don't know eachother's MILs, CWs, kids, etc either but we all post about them from time to time. Most of us don't really know eachother. LOL

This is true but my argument is that 95% of the post are about DH - NOTHING ELSE.  There aren't any baby related posts, MIL posts, SIL posts.  It'd be different if there were a melting pot of posts.  Maybe I'm just in one of those moods .. you know - the hormonal biotch moods.  LOL! 

• imagekellyperk85:
    This is true but my argument is that 95% of the post are about DH - NOTHING ELSE.  There aren't any baby related posts, MIL posts, SIL posts.  It'd be different if there were a melting pot of posts.  Maybe I'm just in one of those moods .. you know - the hormonal biotch moods.  LOL! 

Ok, I understand that. Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"