Parenting

When did your DC get 2 y/o molars?

DS is a very late teether (1st tooth at 13 mos!).  He's been drooling like a MADMAN for at least a month now and is always chewing on his fingers.  I'm surprised b/c he's never been like this with teeth. 

The crazy thing is when I look at his gums or feel around (which I can only do briefly before he tries to bite!), I can't see or feel anything.  So I'm wondering how long this will go on before they actually come in.  I wasn't expecting them to even start coming in until he was at least 3, given our history.

Was just curious when others got their 2 y/o molars and if they took forever to come in?

Re: When did your DC get 2 y/o molars?

• DD started to get hers right before two - buuuut they took a good 2-3months to all cut through & pop up. ?It was on & off w/the drool & the pain killers.
  • imageKoriBrett:
    DD started to get hers right before two - buuuut they took a good 2-3months to all cut through & pop up.  It was on & off w/the drool & the pain killers.

same here. they were by FAR the worst of all. poor baby.

• Loading the player...
  • imageBrideofranken:

imageKoriBrett:
    DD started to get hers right before two - buuuut they took a good 2-3months to all cut through & pop up.  It was on & off w/the drool & the pain killers.

same here. they were by FAR the worst of all. poor baby.

Ditto over here.

• DD got her first right around 2 years and her 4th 2 year molar just poked through in the last month...she'll be 3 in August.

eye-teeth were by far the worst for us.

• I don't know if DD has them, I'll fish around in her mouth tomorrow & see what I can feel!
  • YodajoYodajo member

DS didn't get his first tooth until he was 11 months and his molars have been trying to come in for the last two months (he'll be 3 in October).  They are taking forever! 

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • DS had all 20 teeth by 21 months.

Thank God, because he was one sucky teether.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"