2nd Trimester

Crazy Food Combinations

So this weekend we were camping. We made pancakes and bacon one morning, it was really yummy. There were also some strawberries around. so I rolled up some bacon and strawberries in a pancake with syrup. It was SO good, but everybody looked at me like I was crazy.

Apparently the weird food cravings have begun. 

imageimage

Re: Crazy Food Combinations

• Well now I feel better. Maybe one day my crazy food cravings will start, but so far haven't wanted anything out of the ordinary!
  • I don't think that it is any wierder than my lunch today.  I ate Swiss Chard with peanut butter covered apple slices on the side.  I think your's sounds better.  Everything is good with bacon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Way back in the day (HA!) when I was in 1st tri, there was a girl who said she was practically living off peanut butter and venison sandwiches.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMadameFancyPants:
    Way back in the day (HA!) when I was in 1st tri, there was a girl who said she was practically living off peanut butter and venison sandwiches.
  • imageMrsMegF:
    imageMadameFancyPants:
    Way back in the day (HA!) when I was in 1st tri, there was a girl who said she was practically living off peanut butter and venison sandwiches.

ugh i remember that...still makes me alittle queazy to think about...to each their own i guess!

i like to dip my french fries in my chocolate shake...i love salty/sweet together!!

• actually that just sounds like a crepe but with a regular pancake!

I haven't had any weird food cravings or weird food combinations!! ugh... i love food so I wish I did. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"