Success after IF

A little family funny:

So I have tons of cousins, my dad is one of 11 kids so there really are a lot in my generation and I'm the 4th oldest and one of 3 that are married.

One of my cousins got engaged in Feb, and another got engaged shortly after that but hasn't told anyone.  She is currently living out of town but isn't telling anyone that she is engaged until she comes to town this weekend so she can tell everyone face to face.  It's probably the worst kept secret ever since everyone knows.  She keeps writing cryptic stuff on her facebook like "this is going to be the best vacation ever!" and "can't wait until this weight is lifted".  Personally I think it's kinda dumb.  Well she's building up this weekend like it's the second coming and today I get an e-mail from a 3rd cousin who just got engaged on sunday!  I think she's going to be a little upset that her thunder is being stolen and it makes me want to giggle a little bit.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A little family funny:

• *snort*
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • I'll throw in my family marital giggle... I'm the oldest on both sides, by 4 yrs. I loused up my 20's, so a younger cousin was 1st to get married.

I was PISSED!  (whateverrrrr)

Her MIL was a HUGE wedding planner in Boca, and she had a bazillion dollar wedding for nothing. MIL called in all her stops for her son.

The dress, the flowers, the cucumber shot cups that caught the vodka coming off the luge...

and in every picture... the bride in THE WORSE farmer's tan you've ever seen. Strapless Vera, beautiful jewels, and it looked like she was wearing a white v-neck tshirt in all of them.

BRRUUUHAAAAA !!!!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Loading the player...
  • this is why I like you, E! lol
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"