Stay at Home Moms
Options

Work from home

Do any of you ladies work from home? If so, what do you do? I'm looking for some ideas. I know I've seen a few posts on here in the past like this, but can't seem to find any of them now. Thanks in advance for your ideas! I love staying home with DD and want to continue, but money is getting super tight!

Re: Work from home

• Options

There should be tons of posts on here. I don't think the search feature works very well (and it's hard to find).

I rent storks and other lawn signs to announce the birth of new babies, birthdays, weddings and more. I've been doing it for 6 years and it brings in great money. It's easy to do.... even w/ 3 kids! :)www.sweet-greetings.com

Good luck! :)

• Options
    All I wanted was to Stay at home and raise my Own Children...I was
    totally shocked at all the scams on the Internet that were targeting
    people like me.

I spent months looking, and did pay some "fees" to find out

about legitimate work from home. None of them were able to offer
    anything more than a few surveys for pay, crafts to assemble, or
    mystery shopping (all of which were nothing more than some spare
    change...not an income).

I am very excited to now Own my own Home Business.

I am working at my own pace and I have met and Teamed up with some
    Awesome Mothers and others...that have the same Goals as I DO!

I would love to share this opportunity with you. Just visit my
    website, and I will contact you with the details. 

www.workathomeunited.com/tdlaws
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do Chacha while I'm surfing the web. I don't think they are hiring right now though....they hire every few months I think....
  • Options

I don't do a lot of work nowadays, but worked at home beginning in 2002 up until last year.  I've had Ebay stores, done bookkeeping, customer service, helped update websites, tutored, etc.  There ARE at home jobs out there, you just have to be willing to look.  There is also mystery shopping, survey panels, and things like that. 

But any employee job at home (meaning the bookkeeping or customer service or anything that isn't you creating a job for yourself) , is going to request you have daycare.  Just something to consider.

Your best bet is to probably assess your personal skills and interests and find a way to pick up cash that way.  It would be more enjoyable, your own hours, and not require daycare (since you can plan it around your day). 

• Options

Greetings

I have 2 work from home businesses. I plan on doing them full time once the lil one arrives.

You can contact me at cash4purpose@gmail.com if you would like more information. I don't want to spam in the message boards. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"