Success after IF

Sleep deprivation=fire in my oven

I came home from work and put dinner together.  Put it in the oven, set the timer and proceeded to clean up a bit.  So then I see an orange glow in my oven.   I'm like- what the heck?   So I open the door and see flames coming out of my casserole dish.and the bottom of my oven   Crap!  I had no idea what to do.   Called my mom and she told me what to do.   Got the fire out. 

So here is what happened.  The casserole needed to be covered.   So I covered it.  Like a dumba$$ I covered it with a plastic cover.  Who the heck does that? 

Oh and apparently, my mom almost set the kitchen on fire when I was first born (she forgot about my nipples she was sterilizing)  and my sister had an oven fire when she had my niece.

So no dinner tonight and I got a melted casserole lid.   Usually when I put dinner in the oven, I go upstairs and wait for the buzzer to go off.   Good thing I didn't- who knows what would have happened.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sleep deprivation=fire in my oven

• Oh no!  That is a good thing you happened to check on it.  Yikes!
  • OMG!!  How scary!  Sleep deprivation is a b!tch.
  • Loading the player...
  • so scary!!!  i left my car's front door wide open at a park for an hour last week while i went for a walk.  my purse/wallet were in the front seat and i even locked the car with the clicker as i walked away!

so sleep deprivation can lead to bad things!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"