Trying to Get Pregnant

New.... and need some siggy help!

Hello! I have been a lurker for quite some time and this current cycle has me very puzzled on what is going on. That being said, I was wondering if someone could "coach" me on how to submit my FF chart in my signature and I would love to get someone's opinion. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Re: New.... and need some siggy help!

• LLRTLLRT member

A little about me...... I have lurked since late October 2008 and have learned quite a bit before coming out into the spotlight here. I have appreciated everything so far. I never realized how complicated it could be to get pregnant; thought I could get pregnant any day of the month but boy was I wrong. The sun has to be just right along with the moon, what gives? Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and come out to the forefront and see if anyone might be able to help me get start!! I look forward to chatting with all of you!

• Welcome and GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and GL!

And you are the third person I've noticed tonight with ties to Kzoo. Go Broncos!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You don't have to test your siggy. Just look at one of your old posts and the updated siggy will be there.
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"