2nd Trimester

Speaking of Dr's Appts.....

Did you all get a pap at your OB? Mine didn't even check anything "in there" and I thought I read that they do a pap when you first see your OB when you are pg.

Maybe he didn't feel the needed because I'm a IVF patient or something and he thinks someone else did it? Or have had other testing? To be honest I think it's been close to 2 years since I've had one done. He did send me for BW though at my first appt. So it's not like he didn't do anything at all.

Thanks

Re: Speaking of Dr's Appts.....

• I had just had mine 6 months before so I wasn't worried.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't get one because I had just had a pap at the beginning of this year, so they said it was unnecessary. Other thank that it was a full exam. yuck.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was due for mine in April, but my Dr. gave me one about 12 weeks into the pregnancy.  I would ask if you haven't already what the game plan is. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Got one at my first appointment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine does one about 12 weeks if you didn't have within 3 months before getting pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got mine at my first appt. after I found out I was pregnant, and I had just had my annual about 6 months before.  So I would say yes, it is pretty standard that they do one at the first appt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been seeing my OB since 12 weeks, and I've never had an internal exam with him. Not too concerned.
  • I had one at my first appointment because it has been a year since I had my last one. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"