Infertility

Re-introducing myself. kinda long

Hi ladies. I haven't posted much over the last few months because my husband lost his job right as we were about to start IVF at the end of October.  I was really active in last summer and fall. So many of the ladies I started out with have graduated, I see a lot of new faces and names.  I have been lurking and posting when I can.  I am on mostly at night, since I am on the road during the day as an account rep.  

I am on CD28, of a typical 26 cycle.  Of course this would be the month I am late. Not, pregnant, I checked.   I am  going OOT on Thursday night so I don't know how I can do my Day 3 work up and ultrasound.  Maybe they will let me do it on Day 2 instead of day 3????

My husband took a job about 4 1/2 hours away, so I will be doing this alone for now. I can't imagine how you military wives do it.  I can handle the shots, it is the emotional stuff that I will miss having him around for.  He left on Sunday, and I really miss him already. 

My siggy gives most of my background, I am glad to be back here and I am looking forward to sharing and participating again regularly. This board has meant so much to me over the last year.

Deb

Years of trying and treatment, IVF#1 brought us our darling C!

Re: Re-introducing myself. kinda long

• Hi!  Welcome back!

I am sure you can do your workup on CD2.  My RE allows it anywhere from CD2 to CD4.

Sorry to hear your husband is so far away.  :(

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Welcome back to the board. Wishing you the best of luck on your next ivf cycle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back (though sorry you need to be back here). Good luck to you! I'm sure you already know this since you were here before, but the women on this board are great. While your dh isn't around and that's really hard, hopefully you'll find some support from all of us. :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey there!

Welcome back.........I'm still here - go figure! Anyway, hopefully, we're both outta here soon! :)

• HI again! I am sure you can do it on CD2. I think I did one cycle. Sorry your husband works so far away, does he come home at all or just on weekends. That would suck! Good luck with getting started again.
  • Welcome back! Happy to see another Texas girl on here:)
    Connor James Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It will get easier being apart.  My DH and I have been apart for a year now.  SKYPE is our best friend!!!!!!
  • Nice to see you posting here as well as FB :)

I took my first BCP tonight, so perhaps we will be cycling pretty close... 

imageimage

• Welcome back..I remember you.

I'm sorry that your husband is so far away..that has got to be so rough. Hope we can be a good distraction. GL!

My NEW Healthy Living Blog - Check it out :)
    TTC since March 2007 - currently on hold image
  • Hey hun,

We are still TTTC sister so if you need some emotional support just let me know. ?I'm here for you and am rooting big time for this IVF cycle to work for you.?

Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi - I'm sorry that you are having to rejoin the board and that your husband will be away.  Doing this alone must be so hard. But best of luck for this to THE cycle that gets that BFP.  We'll be going through this pretty close together.  I'm scheduled to start BCP for IVF #1 in about 1 week.
    Ectopic pregnancy Aug. 2008, followed by a diagnosis of two blocked tubes.
    IVF#1 gave us a BFP on 8/24/09, DD born May 2010
    Surprise, natural BFP July 2012 ended in miscarriage 9/4/12 at 10w4d
    FET#1 January 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey Deb, I recognize you :) I had taken a break too for alittle under 5 months. I am back & ready for IUI, I am on cd 10 w/ Menopur injects, doing hopefully IUI #1, but attempt 2. So we shall see if it happens. I too am doing it alone. My husband is in Iraq, has been since feb., hence the reason we took a break. I moved to be with family, so I guess I kinda have people but they are soo busy with their own lives, I am doing it alone. We wanted to wait till we were at the 1/2 way mark of the deployment to start a cycle because I want him home obviously for the end trimester as well as the birth. I took the break to find us a good RE in the valley. I am now doing injections & have 2nd ultrasound after baseline. My husband froze his sperm in Texas & we had them shipped & now are here in Arizona, so we are all set  :) Praying for it to all work out though. Just wanted to say hi & I am alone too, so your not alone.
  • Hi Deb, I remember you!  Welcome back :)

My RE does CD 3 baseline work anywhere from CD 2 to 4.

It's good to have you back!

TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi there and welcome back. Sorry your DH has to be so far away for work.  I think they'll let you do cd2 bloodowork.  GL with your upcoming cycle.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • welcome back, Deb! I hope you don't have to stay too long. But there are plenty of us regulars still around if you need a familiar "face".
  • Deb welcome back and pls keep us posted, we are here for you this cycle and always!
  • Welcome back and hopefully all of us can somewhat help you through the emotional stages of it all.
  • Hey Deb!
    welcome back to the boards! I'm betting your RE will let you do your U/S on CD2 as well, mine was always okay with that if need be.

I'm glad your dh found a job, but it stinks that he is so far away. Distance is never easy.

Good luck with this cycle, I hope its "the one"!!

Jenn

My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
    IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
    Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
    miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Hey Deb! Glad to see you back on here. I've been keeping up with your blog and keeping you in my prayers. I hope everything works out for you and you're able to get all the appropriate tests done before leaving town. Thinking about you! ((hugs))

• Welcome back and good luck to you!!
  • welcome back...    and i can't imagine how hard it is to have your husband so far away.     we're always here when you need us, and i really hope you guys only have to do this ONCE!     (((HUGS)))
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Welcome back & GL - hope your stay here is short!
  • Hi and welcome back! Best of luck this cycle!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • my RE will do b/w on cd2 -4  so i'm sure it'll be alright =)

sorry you have to be back here, GL with everything.  I'm sorry that your husband is far away while you are going through this.  when will you be together again?

S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"