Infertility
Options

IUI help

Sorry if a dumb question but its my first iui.  I got a positive opk today and have an iui scheduled for tomorrow.  I did not have intercourse last night should I have it tonight before the iui or wait till after?  Thanks so much for your help. 

Re: IUI help

• Options
    If you do it tonight your count problably wont be great tomarrow. I would save it for the IUI.
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    They told me to abstain until after the IUI.  We were asked to have intercourse after the IUI (that night).  Good luck!!!
    Years of trying and treatment, IVF#1 brought us our darling C!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedebdebtx:
    They told me to abstain until after the IUI.  We were asked to have intercourse after the IUI (that night).  Good luck!!!

ditto

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think you should hold off too. We always try to do it that night as well. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"