Pregnant after 35
Options

AW! Portrait of my Little One

The midwives weren't sure if she was upside down.  So they treated me to an Ultrasound.  Its our first look at our LO.  Its so cool to see a face and not some tadpole looking creature! 

Shes now 5.25-5.75 pounds.  They don't do internals until I am 40W or unless I ask. I kinda don't want to know bc I am a chicken.  But I am feeling 'lightening crotch' today.

Re: AW! Portrait of my Little One

• Options
    steverstever member

Awwww... what a sweetness. I haven't seen my boy in months, you lucky girl!

And I wouldn't worry about the internals. I had one today and it really wasn't that bad.  I was expecting it to be much worse.

• Options
    M.AmyM.Amy member

My dr. is the same way - he won't do an internal unless I ask. I have been getting them once a week (or every other appt). Certainly not fun but it is over in five seconds and for me it is worth knowing if there is any progress (no).

You are very lucky to get such a great image of your baby's face! Mine from this week still looks like an alien. The dr. had to point out all of the features to me and DH because we couldn't tell on the screen.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How cute!  Now is she head down? I don't think you said so in your post.

I hope so!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

I haven't seen my little one since 19 weeks. I'm so eager. My midwife siad she may give me an ultrasound at my next appt.

• Options

Isn't it amazing to see a little person growing inside of you?  I cried when I "saw" LO for the first time at 13 weeks. 

Is this the first ultrasound you have had in a while?   I had them about every 4 weeks w/ Pumpkin and am set up to have them every 4 weeks with LO.  Peri said if my amniotic fluid doesn't go back to normal, I will have to have them every week.  I know every week is a bit excessive, but I thought every month or so was normal.  Is this because I have/had "issues" w/ both babies?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"