Parenting
Options

3 year stats

DD's appointment was today, and it went so well.  We have a book about Elmo going to the doctor (thank you Target $1 spot), and DD was so excited to see the doctor.  The appointment actually followed the book almost exactly which was great for her.  Last year DD tried to hide behind me, wouldn't stand on the scale, and hid her face when the doctor was talking to her.  This year she did awesome.  She talked to the doctor about what foods she liked to eat and what she liked to play with (her babies was the answer for almost every question ;)).  She sat nicely for the whole check up too.

She was 36 1/2 lbs (90th) and 41 1/2" (>97th).

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
Emmeline Grace 03.27.13

Re: 3 year stats

• Options
    That's great! And I love that pic of her jumping. :)
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Options

imagefemmegem:
    That's great! And I love that pic of her jumping. :)

Thanks!  Should I be worried now that someone's going to match the pics between here and FB and email me....?

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thankfully, DD is not scared of the doctor.  We split hockey tickets with her and her DH plays on my DH's team, so DD thinks she is just playing with her.  She is the polar opposite of your DD.  26 pounds and 35.5 inches at 3.
  • Options

Great to hear that she did so well.

WOW, she is tall!

• Options

Glad it went well. My poor DS is petrified of the doctor, so he cried from the moment they called him back. I even tried to prepare him by reading the Berenstain Bears Go to the Doctor. Didn't work so well. Ironically, it should have been the easiest appt in a while! They were supposed to give him a vision test, but the nurse didn't even try because she knew it wasn't going to happen. On the positive side, he's healthy! His stats were 39 lbs, 39-1/2 inches.??

• Options

She's a tall girl! Ethan was 36 lbs at 3 y.o. also and he was 40lbs 42 inches at 4 y.o.

Sounds like you guys had a great appointment! 

• Options
    I felt the exact same way about DS's 3yo check up. Last year, there were concerns. For starters, he was a very late talker. Now, he is right on target (if not ahead) for everything! Such a great feeling seeing our big kids grow and develop! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"