I had an appointment with my RE today, and we discussed next steps. Right now, she told me to continue taking the clomid (thank god, cause I did it anyways!!), and that if I can get the HSG u/s on Thursday, then we'll go ahead with IUI. If I can't (they are completely booked right now for HSG's, so i'm waiting for a cancellation), then they will just continue to monitor me, we'll go at it the old fashioned way, and when they tell me to BD, we'll BD. If I don't get a BFP this month, and I didn't get to do the HSG, then i'll do it next cycle on or around CD 6, and then move on to IUI.
So, let's hope for a cancellation on Thursday so I can do my HSG, then it's on to IUI!!!!