Success after IF

Unbelievable! (from parenting board)

Wow, I can't believe somebody would do this.  It creeps me out.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/18339237.aspx

Re: Unbelievable! (from parenting board)

• Okay its just scary that someone can find someones HUSBANDS email address....yikes....

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• I'm not surprised actually. This isn't the first time something like that has happened. Not that long ago someone emailed a nestie's boss and a whole big deal ensued.

The post was ridiculous too. There was no need to torture that poor girl. She was excited and the guesses at 12wks with good equipment are 85% accurate. I kind of feel for her.  Of course she didn't help herself by getting defensive but still... unnecessary.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That is crazy...absolutely crazy...
  • People are so insane. And you don't even realize it until you see stuff like this.
  • Wow!  It seems to me like there are a lot of crazies on these boards lately.
  • Oh.My.God....Yuck.
  • OK, did you see the post count.... 12000+ !!!!

Second, My husband's name is not Davez. It's Frank. And we live in Detroit. I've been lying to you all these years. Ava is not my kid, I have 3 step sons, Larry, Darrel and his other brother Darrel. My real name is Chanel.

(whew. good thing I threw any potential trolls for a loop there, uff dah)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • I am really confident if someone I traded with wanted to email my DH they would be able to email him

they may get his dad, but it could happen

I should be more careful

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • that is crazy!! Makes me worry about the things I have said getting back to DH. Thankfully my last name is very common so it would be harder to track with so many of us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"